Click on the boxes for relevant information.
Corporate Volunteering Resources
- Social Exchange Theory
EMERSON, Richard. Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 2 (1976), pp. 335-362. Annual Reviews. Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2946096. Accessed: 22/10/2008 12:51
- Giving Commitment: Employee Support Programs and the Prosocial Sensemaking process.
GRANT, Adam; DUTTON,E. Jane; ROSSO, D. Brent. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 51, No 5, (2008), pp 898-918.
- Relational Job Design and the Motivation to make a Prosocial Difference.
GRANT, M. Adam. Academy of Management Review, Vol 32, No 2, (2007), pp 393-417
- Human Fronto–mesolimbic Networks Guide Decisions About Charitable Donation.
MOLL, Jorge; KRUEGER, Frank; ZAHN, Roland; PARDINI, Matteo, de OLIVEIRA-SOUZA, Ricardo; GRAFMAN, Jordan. PNAS, Vol 103, No 42, (2006), pp 15623-15628.
- Oxford handbook of positive organizational scholarship.
GRANT, Adam; BERG, M. Justin. In K. Cameron & G. Spreitzer (Eds.). (pp. 28-44). New York: Oxford University Press.
- 8 Examples of Monetary Rewards Leading to Worse Outcomes.
HERGER, Mario. Enterprise Gamification. Stable URL. Accessed: 12/8/2016
- Prosocial Bonuses Increase Employee Satisfaction and Team Performance.
ANIK, Lalin: AKNIN, B. Lara; NORTON, L. Michael; Dunn, W. Elizabeth; QUOIDBACH, Jordi. Stable URL. Accessed: 12/8/2016
- Does volunteering necessarily result in more engaged employees?
TEO, Justin (2016). CSR Asia Business Solutions for Global Challenges. http://csr-asia.com/csr-asia-weekly-news-detail.php?id=12634
- The Business Case for Employee Volunteering
- Leading Corporations Use Volunteering to Achieve UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Corporate Volunteering Takes Center Stage at the United Nations
- Why Every Company Should Pay Employees to Volunteer
- Why Does Corporate Volunteering Matter?
- Sustainable Development Goal resources
- Better Business Better World: The report of the Business and Sustainable Development Commissionhttp://report.businesscommission.org/uploads/BetterBiz-BetterWorld.pdf
- Employee Volunteering Report: A Global Study of Employee Motivation to Engage in Corporate Volunteering Programs
- How To Change the World (a work in progress) – Kid President
- The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme and the spirit of volunteerism
- Voluntariado Corporativo en Iberoamérica: Informe 2015
- Giving Around the Globe, 2016 Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy
- Giving In Numbers, Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy, in association with The Conference Board
- Manual on the measurement of volunteer work, International Labor Office
- Documenting the Contribution of Volunteering to the SDGs, Meghan Haddock and Peter Devereux
- The Millennial Impact Reports
IMPACT 2030 Documents
Million Women Mentors – Mentoring Girls and Young Women in STEM
Empathy in Motion: The Power of Employee Volunteering (online course starting in February 2017). There are 12 sessions in two parts. Registration is free, opens January 11, and will be hosted via rw.institute
- Part 1: Changing Hearts and Minds
- Part 2: Leading the Change
- Business & the 2030 Agenda: Working Together Towards a Sustainable Future.
UNITAR E-Learning Course: Business & the 2030 Agenda: Working Together Towards a Sustainable Future.